February 1, 2011

Snowpocalypse

I would like to say it's because of the severe weather warning in my area that I didn't go to class, but I would be lying.

Lil bit, yeah.

There was a certain, uh, project, that I had about a month to do and it wasn't...quite...done...

and boy that weather was just going to freeze my face right off. Many of you are recieving the same education I am. You know. You. Know.

I had to visit young Fredly (at his apartment style dorm, asshole) to rehearse our scene. It's about a block or so away from my own dorm. I almost didn't make it. I'm glad I skipped class. I stand by my decision. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

This post served no purpose other than I noticed it's been a while since my last post, and I want to keep you on your toes.
















 [The Snowpocalypse]







No comments:

Post a Comment