February 8, 2011

I would love to know who my one Canadian viewer is. The fact someone outside of the United States has found my blog means it's possible to read this without me forcing people to! WOO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tech Journal
2/8/11

Today was kind of ho hum. I realized that Amy and I are just slow at stuff. Or it's probably just me. Amy does good work. We didn't quite get to where most of everyone else was, and the people we were supposed to hinge our flat with left, so we couldn't do that.

Dominic and what's his name were about as far behind as we were, but neither of our partner groups wanted to switch, which I thought was stupid. Now there's two half groups just waiting around for us to catch up.

I'm concerned with the newest draft we have to do. I wasn't in class so I didn't get all the instructions. Also, I did really terrible on my last one so we'll see where I end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment