February 3, 2011

Getting Behind

I'm losing steam in nearly all my activities, which aren't numerous. I'm in a lull, a funk, if you will. I'm lazy and spoiled and I don't really know what I'm even doing or how to handle life. I've lost a bit of my mojo.





                                [Come back!]



God only knows when he'll find his little way home. Until then, my creativity stagnates.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Acing Journal
2/2/11

Ivan definitely gave everyone parts outside of their comort levels. I am no exception. He noticed from close to the start of class that I'm not confrontational even a little bit. He's given me a part in which I build to an angry dramatic climax that erupts into a physical fight. It's interesting because I saw the scene going differently, and Ivan keeps pushing me farther and farther away from where I want to be. It sucks, but I know I'm learnng and I know I will learn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tech Journal
2/3/11

I know now when I miss class, I REALLY miss class. I feel like I'm really far behind and every time we do something I feel totally useless. I'm glad my partner has some idea what she's doing or we would be boned. Between trimming some wood too short and cutting the muslin the wrong way...I didn't have an awesome day in Techland.


P.S. The computer I'm typing on has keys that are impossible to use. I apologize for any spelling errors I didn't catch.

2 comments:

  1. You lost your mojo, but I lost one my best friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this you, Marc? My RA told me he moved to Smith

    ReplyDelete