January 21, 2011

What the Hell Guys

Okay so I logged in today, way later than usual, and the post about Roommate's friends has 11 (funny) and 13 (interesting) ratings. What is this. Marc? Jimmy? Is this your doing?

That post was not even meant to be funny.

It's a sad day when the not meant to be funny post gets people laughing more so than the entire rest of the blog.


without further ado:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Acting Journal
1/21/11

Today's lessons were hard to do and even harder to understand. My body was also not cooperating like it was for other class periods. Today just felt wrong.

It's hard for me to not want to control a scene. I see what everyone else is doing, and then I think, "hey, I'll be different" which pretty much translates to "hey, look how good I am!" I realize now I need to work with my partner. A scene partner. Someone who is equally essential to the scene. I think at this point I need to focus on letting go, because I caught myself even a minute after the grand realization that I was planning my next move.

On the plus side, I felt like I did a great scene with Fred. He came in with an aggressive attitude, and I worked with that well. I had a feeling that I even believed myself. That's the feeling I want to capture; that's how I know I'm doing it right.

1 comment:

  1. is there just one of you that presses a button and then refreshes it a bunch of times, or do you have like a squadron of people you told to do this. I must know.

    I need names

    ReplyDelete