February 14, 2011

Meh

Acting Journal
2/14/11

I was kind of out of it today. I forgot entirely how to get ready for school. It was a hell of a monday.

The group of three girl went today, and I couldn't help but want to kill myself. Ivan didn't stop them nearly as many times as he stopped me and Fred. I was all excited to come to class and see everyone get corrected as much as I did...and it just didn't happen.

Later Ivan said something about how he appreciated how they took the lesson he gave to Fred and me and implemented it in their scene.

hooray, I guess.

I liked what he said about imagining a movie screen when I'm saying a line that involves remembering something. The key is to imagining the screen playing whatever happened that you 'remembered' and it reads well from the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment