January 18, 2011

Salutations

Why, yes, just stating salutations is in fact a proper greeting. How impolite of you to doubt me.

This appears to be my first post of my first blog. I say appears because it is entirely possible that I sleep blog on another site. Probably Blogger. It is also possible one of my other personalities has one and won’t tell me about it. Yeah. That’s totally something Bubbe Hazel would do.


smoking grandma
                             [Pictured: the face of deception]



Anyway, as I was making this blog, I noticed a few key things. The box I needed to check to  make this was not called I agree to the Terms and Service, but instead the box was oh so cleverly titled Legal Flotsam, and I thought, thank you. Thank you, WordPress, for not holding me to the unrealistic expectations of other companies. Like Apple. You know what I’m talking about.

As I continued on my way to blogdom, I grew concerned. The Login says Howdy, Grant and the default first post was called Hello World! How DARE  you, WordPress, it is in fact my job MY JOB to be clever. Get away with your cutesy wootsey language and your pretentious face. My job.

So pretty much every post will be like this, not really entertaining. I’m hoping to get a rating of “slightly amusing” and maybe some of you will make this your homepage so it doesn’t take any work to get here. Because I know you, dear target demographic. I know the astounding levels of laziness for which you strive.


Hugs,
Grantley

No comments:

Post a Comment